WordPress removes the Update Services ability (Settings – Writing) when you create a network (aka enables WordPress MU/Multisite).
Activate this plugin to get it back.
Note: This is only for WordPress setups with a network, aka multiple sites, aka multisites,
aka WPMU in WordPress 3 and later.
This plugin might work with older WordPress MU sites. I haven’t tested it though. If you do, please
let me know how it turned out.
- Extract the ZIP file and move the folder “activate-update-services”, with it contents,
/wp-content/plugins/in your WordPress installation
- Activate the pluing under ‘Plugins’ in the WordPress admin area
- Change your ping sites in ‘Update Service’ under the ‘Settings/Writing’ admin panel.
If you want all sites in your network to be able to do this them self you need to activate the
plugin page for them (Super Admin > Options).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Activate Update Services” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Activate Update Services” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 1.0.7 – Tested in 3.8, no changes required (from now the version number will not change when the plugin is tested it in new WP versions and no change is required)
- 1.0.6 – Tested in 3.5.2, no changes required
- 1.0.5 – Tested in 3.5, no changes required
- 1.0.3 – Tested in 3.4.2, no changes required
- 1.0.2 – Tested in 3.3, no changes required
- 1.0.1 – Tested in 3.2.1, no changes required
- 1.0.0 – First stable release