Automagically add Accelerated Mobile Page Google AMP Project functionality to your site. Make your site load 5X faster on mobile by using features of the open source AMP project.
Online Demo | AMP WP – Contact Form 7 Premium Extension | Support
- Gutenberg Support
- Slider Support
- AMP WP Powerful Settings Panel
- AMP WP Options Panel
- Related Posts
- Layout – Classic View/ List View
- Translation Panel
- Site Loads 5x Faster in Mobiles
- Full Google AMP Support
- 100% Valid AMP Contents
- 100% RTL Compatible
- 100% Yoast SEO Compatible
- Auto Ads For AMP Support
- Compatible with All Cache Plugins
- Compatible with Jetpack plugin
- Notice Bar
- GDPR Compliant (Europe Region)
- Third Party Analytics to Track Visitors (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Segment Analytics, Quantcast Tracking, Alexa Metrics, Chartbeat Analytics, comScore, Yandex Metrica, AFS Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Native AMP Search Functionality
- Show/Hide AMP Mobile Redirections for Mobile Visitors
- Show/Hide AMP on Search Page
- Show/Hide AMP feature on Post Types
- Show/Hide AMP feature on Taxonomies (Categories/Tags/Custom)
- Show/Hide Author in Archive Page
- Show/Hide Date in Archive/Single Post Page
- Show/Hide Author in Archive/Single Post Page
- Show/Hide Thumbnail in Related Posts
- Show/Hide Date in Related Posts
- Show/Hide Author in Related Posts
- Show/Hide Date in Home Page Slider
- Show/Hide Author in Home Page Slider
- Show/Hide Tags in Single Post Page
- “Automattic AMP” Plugin Compatibility
- Recent Comments
- Sticky Header
- AMP WordPress Menu
- Custom AMP FrontPage
- Social Icons
- Embed Images, Videos, Audios and IFrames (YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, Instagram).
- Internal AMP Linking
- Lightbox for Images
- Enable/Disable AMP for Any Post
- Customizable Color Scheme
- Custom CSS Options
- OneSignal Push Notifications integration
- Contact Form 7 Support
WORDPRESS PLUGIN BOILERPLATE GENERATOR by Tom McFarlin, Inc., (https://twitter.com/tommcfarlin/)
License: Distributed under the terms of the GPLv2
License: Distributed under the terms of the MIT License
Karla by Jonathan Pinhorn
License: Open Font License
Noto Sans by Google
License: Open Font License
Overpass Mono by Delve Withrington
License: Open Font License
Font Awesome Free 4.7.0 by Dave Gandy
Font License: SIL OFL 1.1
Code License: MIT License
Please contribute to translate our plugin. Contact at
- Install Regenerate Thumbnails and regenerate your post thumbnails to avoid breaking the layout on post list.
- PHP version 5.6 or greater (PHP 7.0 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “AMP WP” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking Install Now.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
wp-content/plugins/directory to your web server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ from menu in WordPress admin panel.
- Use the AMP WP -> Customize AMP screen to configure the plugin
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
What is the URL for AMP pages?
There are 2 URL structures for an AMP site:
1) /amp/ at the start of the URLs i.e. https://yoursite.com/amp/page-name
2) /amp/ at the end of the URLs i.e. https://yoursite.com/page-name/amp
We support both structures.
Can I add analytics?
Yes, you can add third party analytics by going to AMP WP > Settings > Analytics option from the WP Admin Dashboard Menu.
Layout broken on Post Listing?
If you’re experiencing any broken layouts on post listing, it’s most probably due to difference in the thumbnail sizes. Please regenerate your thumbnails by using this plugin: Regenerate Thumbnails.
Do you have any prebuilt layouts?
Yes, we have 2 layouts for listing. You can set them from AMP WP Option Panel.
You can add custom HTML code snippets. The snippets can be added between tags or right after tag or right before tag. All 3 options can be accessed by going to the Customizer Settings Panel (Dashboard > AMP WP > Customize AMP).
Please Note: Only valid and compatible AMP snippets would work.
Auto Ads For AMP Support
To add the codes for AMP Auto Ads, go to the Customizer options panel (Dashboard > AMP WP > Customize AMP) and copy/paste the code in between tags and right after tag to add support for AdSense Auto Ads for AMP.
How do I report bugs and suggest new features?
Yes, you can report bugs/suggestions via email
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“AMP WP – Google AMP For WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“AMP WP – Google AMP For WordPress” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.5.14 – 2021-12-24
- Fixed: Social Sharing Issue on Single Post
1.5.13 – 2021-08-19
- Note: PHP8 compatibility
- Fixed: Undefined variables.
1.5.12 – 2021-06-23
- Added: SG Optimizer Plugin Compatibility
- Tweak: JSON LD Schema Revision
- Fix: Yoast SEO v14 Compatibility
- Fix: Color Fix Issues
- Fix: AMP Carousel component updated to v0.2
- Fix: RTL CSS fixes
1.5.11 – 2019-11-15
- Feature: Showing description on archive pages
- Feature: Support for OneSignal Push Notifications
- Note: Added Facebook App ID option to share post
1.5.10 – 2019-09-17
- Fix: Resolved referenced AMP URL is self-canonical AMP URL when ‘AMP URL Format’ is at end.
1.5.9 – 2019-09-16
- Fix: Resolved referenced AMP URL is self-canonical AMP URL when ‘AMP URL Format’ is at start.
1.5.8 – 2019-07-18
- Feature: Option to remove any taxonomy/post from AMP version udder General settings.
- Fix: amp-mustache script enqueue error when using contact form 7
1.5.7 – 2019-04-30
- Fix: Broken editor issue is resolved when a post/page is edit.
1.5.6 – 2019-04-29
- Feature: Added AMP WP – Contact Form 7 Extension
- Fix: Resolved social sharing link
1.5.5 – 2019-04-18
- Fix: Minor bug fixes
1.5.4 – 2019-04-03
- Fix: Resolved the Fastimage.php library path
1.5.3 – 2019-04-03
- Fix: Resolved missing template for notifications
- Fix: Resolved missing template for gdpr
- Fix: Resolved max input variable value under system status
- Fix: Resolved header and content wrapper overlapping issue when the ‘sticky header’ option is enabled.
- Fix: Don’t convert link started with ‘wp-content’ when ‘AMP URL Format’ is ‘End Point – At the end of the URL’
1.5.2 – 2019-03-27
- Fix: Resolved Social Links colors in sidebar
1.5.1 – 2019-03-26
- Note: Disabled Development Mode
1.5.0 – 2019-03-26
- Note: Code refactoring for front end theme
- Fix: Resolved broken landing page for Custom Post Type when ‘AMP URL Format’ is ‘End Point – At the end of the URL’
22.214.171.124 – 2019-02-12
- Feature: Added Jetpack Compatibility
- Note: Improve support for All in One SEO Pack plugin
- Fix: Resolved Malformed URLs issue when ‘AMP URL Format’ is ‘End Point – At the end of the URL’
- Fix: Resolved Jetpack undefined error
- Fix: Resolved broken layout issue when noticebar is enabled
- Fix: Resolved broken layout issue when GDPR is enabled
1.4.3 – 2019-01-26
- Feature: Added Yoast SEO Meta Description Tag
- Fix: YouTube video height problem
1.4.2 – 2019-01-18
- Feature: Added Responsive Table CSS
- Note: Front end theme improvements
1.4.1 – 2019-01-04
- Feature: Two new header presets added
- Feature: Customize header colour schemes
- Feature: Added Schema Type for Post
- Fix: Resolved exclude URLs list issue in all pages
- Fix: Resolved home page link issue in all pages
- Fix: Resolved prepend permalink structure prefix before amp cause 404 error in Home & Search Page links
1.4.0 – 2018-12-12
- Feature: Gutenberg Support
- Feature: Support AMP at the end of the URL
- Feature: Show/Hide Related Post Thumbnails
- Feature: Show/Hide Social Links in Single Post Page
- Feature: Enable/Disable Structured Data on Site
- Tweak: Improved Admin UI/UX
- Fix: Resolved minor errors
1.3.1 – 2018-12-03
- Feature: Show/Hide Date in Related Posts
- Feature: Show/Hide Author in Related Posts
- Feature: Show/Hide Date in Home Page Slider
- Feature: Show/Hide Author in Home Page Slider
- Feature: Can set Home Page Slider Posts Count
1.3.0 – 2018-12-03
- Feature: Show/Hide Date in Archive/Single Post Page
- Feature: Show/Hide Author in Archive/Single Post Page
- Feature: Show/Hide Tags in Single Post Page
- Note: Improvements in front-end structure
- Fix: Resolved Social Media Button post share links when custom permalink structure is configured
1.2.2 – 2018-12-02
- Fix: Resolved YouTube Video Embed Code Error
1.2.1 – 2018-11-29
- Note: Setup default configuration settings
- Feature: Added new follow links (Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Fix: Resolved minor errors
1.2.0 – 2018-11-23
- Feature: Added Post Modified date
- Feature: Added option to hide featured image in single page
- Note: Improvements in overall structure
- Note: Previously, as per Google’s requirements, if the Published Date and the Modified Date had the same value, Modified Date tag wasn’t added in the structured data schema. Now, as Google has revised the requirements, Modified Date tag will be added regardless of whether it’s the same as Published Date.
- Fix: Resolved search page action URL path on https protocol
- Fix: Resolved Invalid JSON string data for Yandex Metrica
- Fix: Resolved output for Custom HTML code in “Codes right after tag”
1.1.1 – 2018-11-16
- Tweak: Posts show author display name instead of email/username
- Fix: Resolved broken layout when social share option from customizer is enabled
- Fix: In AMP option panel, on option change, customizer preview is resolved.
1.1.0 – 2018-11-10
- Enhancement: Settings panel revised.
- Fix: Resolved 404 error on AMP WP activation
- Fix: Resolved minor bugs
- Fix: Resolved Links for AMP Menus (Sidebar & Footer Menu)
- Fix: Too many redirects
- New: Added Support for Yandex Metrica, AFS Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- New: Compatibility Added for Plugin Squirrly SEO Plugin
- Fix: Mobile Users Force Redirect.
- New: comScore UDM pageview Tracking
- Fix: AMP Page Validations & Minor bug fixes
- New: Alexa Metrics, Chartbeat Analytics Support
- Improvement: CSS Tweaks for Paginations, Buttons
- Note: Minor RTL CSS tweaks
- Initial release.