Boostimer is a product wise availability plugin which shows a beautiful countdown and lets you know when your unavailable product will be restocked! It also lets you sell limited-time products during a fixed time schedule countdown in your WooCommerce shop.
Detailed instructions are available in the documentation.
📄 👉🏻 Boostimer Documentation 🔥
What does it do?
Using this plugin, it’s easy to know when the required product will be available or restocked in the store. Furthermore, offering products on a limited sale time with a catchy countdown can create a sense of urgency which can trigger the user to make the purchase right away.
- Display a countdown timer to highlight when the product will be restocked.
- Display a countdown timer to highlight sale products purchase availability end days and time.
- Display stock timer automatically after sale timer when stock goes zero.
- Manages restock and sell countdown for stock quantity.
- Display sale timer and restock timer countdown for Simple Product.
- Display restock timer countdown for Variable Product.
- Display Sale timer countdown for External/Affiliate Product.
- Customize Sale Timer and Restock Timer title.
- Works seamlessly with WooCommerce Subscriptions product – Simple, Variable.
Attractive User Interface
A good UI can sometimes make a system even more attractive. Boostimer has an intuitive minimal admin panel that allows the users to navigate easily and set the sale timer and stock timer settings. A simple refined countdown timer is shown on the frontend for the customers.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
Does the timer work with every WooCommerce Product Type?
Yes, the timers work with Default WooCommerce Product Types. However, more product type will be supported in the future.
Does this supports WooCommerce Subscriptions?
Yes, Boostimer support WC Subscriptions.
Can I use Sale and stock timer countdown simultaneously?
Definitely yes, you can set up and manage sale and restock countdown timer together for a product.
What happens to the Product after applying sale and restock timer together?
Initially it shows the sale timer, when sale ends and there’s no product available, the stock timer appears automatically.
I set up the timer, but it’s not showing on the frontend. What’s the problem?
Make sure, the global settings are turned on for each timer. For more information, Admin Dashboard Settings
Can I customize the timers?
For now, you can not. The good news is, you might be able to do that in near future.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Boostimer – Product Availability Countdown And Scheduler For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
v1.3.0 (18th Septemper 2022)
- Compatibility: Compatibility for WordPress 6.0.2
v1.2.0 (24th January 2021)
- Compatibility: Compatibility for WordPress 5.9
v1.1.0 (6th January 2021)
- Feature: Date prompt on WooCommerce product listing page / Shop Page
- Enhancement: Asset loading optimization
v1.0.0 (27th November 2021)
- Initial Release