How it works:
Click ‘Tools > Bulk Term Editor’.
Select a taxonomy.
If you selected a taxonomy which has terms, it will read those into the field.
Get your data ready.
Prepare your data by spreadsheet such as Excel.
If you selected a taxonomy which has terms at the step 2, it’s easy to copy that data into the spreadsheet.
Copy the cells.
You may copy all lines, but the more lines there are, the more times spends.
Copying the minimum necessary lines is the best, but safer to copy all lines.
Paste to this plugin.
Paste it into the ‘Term’ field of this plugin.
Clicking the ‘Edit’ button executes it.
Entering a ‘*’ in beginning of line will delete.
Change the term slug
Entering a ‘>New slug’ after the term slug will change the term slug.
When the term slug is a blank or new, add.
- Upload ‘bulk-term-editor’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Bulk Term Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Bulk Term Editor” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated translations.
- Verify operation with the latest version
- Change plugin information
- Fixed a bug related to ‘term_order’.
- This plugin became able to update ‘term_order’.
- And enable ‘orderby=term_order’ by ‘WP_Term_Query’.
- Updated Japanese translation.
- Initial release.