A WordPress plugin to easily attach an icon to a category, tag or any other taxonomy term.
** Now supports a category, tag or any other taxonomy image field, also.
Please note that this plugin will not automatically output the icon or the image on the frontend of our site.
It is up to you to query and output in your theme using the provided getter functions:
- Install Category Icon either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your
- After activating Category Icon go and edit any category or term to see the upload field.
- Now you can add or edit category, tags or any other taxonomy terms icons.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Category Icon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Category Icon” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
“Category Icon” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Ensure compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Add getter functions for term icon and image.
- Update build process.
- Clarify description and instructions about what this plugin does and doesn’t do.
- Improve compatibility with WordPress 5.7
- We did several compatibility checks with Gutenberg so everything will work just fine
- Solved an issue where Category-Icon was having a conflict with other plugins in the Dashboard
- Add a category image field to be used as featured category image
- Deploy on wordpress.org
- Init Plugin