Integrate your Gravity Forms with SendGrid to send submissions with email fields to your contact lists.
You can customize the contact data sent to SendGrid in the entry submission context with this hook:
apply_filters( 'gragrid_contact_params', array $contact_params, array $entry, array $form )
$contact_params(array): Contact parameters, includes first name, email, custom fields, etc.
$entry(array): The form entry that was just created.
$form(array): The current form, the origin of the submission.
You can also customize the SendGrid API requests using the following hook:
apply_filters( 'gragrid_request_args', array $args, string $path )
$args(array): Request arguments, includes headers, method, body, etc.
$path(string): The specific API endpoint being called.
- Upload the extracted contents of
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Forms > Settings > SendGrid and add your API key
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
Why can’t I create a feed?
Make sure you have set a valid API key in the global SendGrid settings by going to Forms > Settings > SendGrid. There should be a green checkmark next to the API key field if the API key is valid.
What permissions do I need to select when creating an API key?
This plugin only requires full access to Marketing > Marketing.
Why the field dropdowns in the mapping settings are empty?
The field dropdown options in the mapping settings are blank but selectable, what’s going on?
The field dropdowns show the Field Label or Admin Field Label, so make sure you have either of those set up in your fields. Or both, it’s also a good practice for accessibility!
Why I don’t see any custom fields in the form settings?
The custom field mapping won’t appear unless you have at least 1 custom field in your SendGrid account, so make sure you have at least one.
Can this plugin be installed at the same time as the official SendGrid Gravity Forms add-on?
Yes. The official add-on and this plugin have different purposes and do not have conflicts in between.
Can this plugin be installed at the same time as the official SendGrid WordPress plugin?
Yes. Just like Gravity Forms’ SendGrid add-on, this plugin serves a different purpose and does not conflict with it.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Gragrid: Gravity Forms + SendGrid” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Gragrid: Gravity Forms + SendGrid” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
“Gragrid: Gravity Forms + SendGrid” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixes the truncated contact lists on the feed settings page
- Tested on WordPress 6.0
- Handles fatal error on the feed listing when the API key is invalid
- Escape HTML in translation strings
- Tested on WordPress 5.8
- Fixes fatal error due to unitialized API class on Gravity Forms 2.5+ [#15]
- Adds error feedback when contact lists cannot be retrieved on the feed settings
- Adds support to map more reserved/default SendGrid fields
- Adds support to map custom fields 🥳
- Introduces a new filter hook
gragrid_contact_paramsto filter contact data at entry context
- Uses Twilio SendGrid’s new Marketing Campaigns API (see #9)
- Adds address fields to map them to SendGrid Contacts
- New logo 💅🏻
- Adds support for conditional feeds
- Adds notes to form entries when the feeds are processed
- Initial release