Add short code [gmap] to insert in post a google map with advanced features (overlays, clusters, callbacks, events…) and place geolocalized post (with custom fields) in this map
To view post in map, you use this custom field :
* geolocation : set here GPS coordinates for post
* marker : set here url for marker icon. (optional)
To view map in a post, you use this short code ;
[gmap width=w height=h border=b posttype=p taxonomy=t term=r maxpost=m centermap=c animate=a]
* w,h are size of map (default is 500px and 300px)
* b is css-like style for map border (default is brown solid line)
* p is post-type (default is post)
* r is a term for taxonomy t to filter post (default is all post, without taxonomy filter)
* m is max number of post view in map
* c il gps coordinates of centre of map
* a is 0 for not animated marker, 1 for drop marker, 2 for bouncing marker
For more information visit http://gmap3.net/
- custom field for post to use area instead marker
- custom field to use address in geolocalized post instead coordinates
- short code to view map bottom custom field geolocation
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- add custom field ‘geolocation’ and ‘marker’ in post that you want view in maps
- add short code in post to view map
Its recommended to flush the cache after upgrading.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
None at this moment.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Posts in Map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ
“Posts in Map” ਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ ਕਰੋ।
ਵਿਕਾਸ ਕਾਰਜ ਵਿੱਚ ਰੁਚੀ ਰੱਖਦੇ ਹੋ?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- add icon property
- add shortcode
- add post geolocation reading
- only include js