The plugin enables user to add various data from visitor in the content as a shortcode. Some use cases:
- Doctors in New York love this device (New York gets replaced by the user’s city)
- Is your iPhone screen broken? (iPhone is gets replaced)
- Slovenians are the smartest people in the world. (Slovenians gets replaced)
It is also possible to output content conditionally. Let’s say you want to show some content only for EU users (GDPR). Just wrap the content in suitable shortcode and it will only get displayed for users in EU. The same goes for excluding content.
To see all the attributes, visit documentation page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to plugin settings and enter ipstack.com API key.
- Start using shortcodes in the content or post titles.
ਅਕਸਰ ਪੁੱਛੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਵਾਲ
- Can I contribute?
Yes, you can contribute in GitHub repository.
- I found a bug. What can I do?
If you find a bug, please report it to the Github repository.
- I want this plugin to do more!
If you want a certain feature to be added, please add issue to Github repository.
ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਸਕਾਰ
“Personalized Shortcodes Pro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.ਯੋਗਦਾਨੀ